Welcome to The Joint - Plymouth! As your local chiropractor in Plymouth, MN, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Plymouth chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Eric Ortman
“This is my Calling”!
Dr. Eric Ortman is originally from Emmetsburg, Iowa located in the northwest corner of Iowa. Dr. Ortman served 4 years in the United States Air Force specializing as a Law Enforcement Specialist and obtained his bachelor of sciences degree from Iowa State University 1993. He spent 11 years in the law enforcement field whereupon he decided to follow his life’s dream of becoming a Doctor of Chiropractic graduating from Northwestern Health Sciences University.
Dr. Ortman is passionate about serving people and having a positive impact on their lives. “This is my calling, and if I can improve one life today, I have fulfilled my call.”! Dr. Ortman enjoys running, weightlifting, spending time with friends and family, and the great Minnesota outdoors!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Plymouth chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 19, 2016daneOK, so maybe these aren’t the absolute worst things you can do for your back as the headline suggests, but these are common moves that people make that they should be avoiding. The fact that they’re common moves is what makes them so dangerous because people do them without thinking. You should definitely be thinking ...
- April 5, 2016daneIt’s time to begin your summer gardening plans, and part of that planning should be how you’re going to protect your back as you cultivate your beautiful garden. You have to give your back the proper care as you go through the motions in your garden, and here are few ways you can do it. Can ...
- October 28, 2015HaleyHaving back pain on a daily basis can be, well, a real pain in the back. You are struggling throughout the day to sit in your seat, or stand for hours on end, depending on your job. When you get home you want to do nothing but rest, relax, and go to bed. What if ...
- October 13, 2015HaleyA lot of us love wearing our flip flops year round, especially those of us on the West Coast. Let’s be honest, we really don’t want to be putting on boots or tennis shoes in ninety degree weather. We often want to prolong summer wear, and part of that is putting on those flip flops ...
- September 28, 2015JenTelevision, Netlfix, Spotify, Hulu, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, podcasts, smartphones, Google, Amazon… what do all these things have in common? They are all distractions. Distractions from what you really need to be doing during your day. Whether it’s from your job, schoolwork, your relationship, calling your parents or writing that article, there are a million reasons ...
- September 18, 2015JenMost of us have so many places to go, people to see and plans to make every, single day that we barely give any thought to the things that are physically responsible for getting us to those activities- our feet. Usually we do not pay our tootsies any mind until they are causing us pain, ...
- September 1, 2015JenIt may not seem like a relevant factor, but the changing of the seasons plays a major role in how your body physically feels. The new seasons can bring on a host of reasons as to why you are experiencing sore muscles and new aches and pains. With the appearance of summer, the warm weather ...
- August 21, 2015JenChanging your diet is a huge part of losing weight. Exercising is another part that facilities healthy weight loss. But there is another element that may be the missing link for some people that may facilitate greater and more efficient weight loss. Chiropractics may offer a way for those struggling with weight issues to better ...
- August 6, 2015JenLiving with high blood pressure can be scary. It raises your risk of heart disease, including heart attack, which is the number one cause of death for both men and women in the United States. Most doctor’s will prescribe various medications to get the blood pressure down, most which cause unpleasant side effects, to say ...